What is a Business insurance package?
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Motor Mechanics
- Clothing retailers, handbag stores, florists, health food shops, pet shops and fruit and vegetable retailers
- Electrical Retailers
- Travel Agents
- Hairdressers and Beauticians
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
When running a business, you need to get on with the day-to-day running of your business. You can’t afford to lose sleep over what might happen if your business is interrupted by something beyond your control.
What does it cover?
- Property Damage – Repair or replacement of property damaged.
- Business interruption – Loss of trading profit following insured damage to property and additional costs and expenses incurred during a claim.
- Theft – Repair or replacement of property stolen.
- Money – Loss of money.
- Public or products liability – Your liability to pay compensation for personal injury and property damage as well as the costs involved in defending a claim triggered by the policy.
- Glass – For replacing glass inside or outside your premises, including your shopfront windows, mirrors or display cases.
- Transit – For stock that is in transit on the road, in the air or by sea.
- Electronic equipment breakdown – For repairing or replacing electronic equipment that breaks down.
- Machinery breakdown – Cover for costs associated with machinery breakdown.
- General property – To cover your tools of trade, including laptops and tools that you use for your profession or trade.
- Tax audit – To cover the costs of being audited by the ATO.
- Employee dishonesty – Direct financial loss of the business caused by the dishonest or fraudulent conduct of an employee which is first discovered during the period of insurance.
What People Say
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to file a claim with My Insurance Specialist, you can visit our claims page for more information. This page is designed to provide you with a straightforward and streamlined process for reporting a claim and getting the support you need to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Business insurance may appear to some as just another expense on top of everything else when starting a business. It’s easy to think, “what are the chances of getting sued?” or “won’t my home and contents insurance suffice?” But the reality is that accidents do happen and insurance is a valuable product.
Business owners often wonder how much business insurance costs. It’s understandable that most people would prefer to find the cheapest option available, however, the cost of your business insurance premiums will be determined by your company’s specific requirements and the level of risk associated with your business. For example, the insurance needs of a retail business will differ from those of a construction or administrative company.
Choosing the cheapest insurance policy may not always be the best option, as it may not cover everything you need when it comes time to file a claim. For instance, your excess payment could be significantly higher than average or your coverage may be limited.
The cost of business insurance can vary depending on several factors, including the type of coverage you need, the size and type of your business, your industry, your location, your claims history, and your risk factors. My Insurance Specialist will assess the level of risk associated with your business to determine the premium you need to pay. To get a better idea of the cost of business insurance, you can contact us or use the form below to get in touch.