Commercial Property

Do you need it?

Commercial Property varies in sizes which includes offices, factories/warehouses, high-rise buildings, apartments blocks & shopping centres.

If you own a commercial property, you will need Commercial Property Insurance.


If you are not protected, you could be left exposed to significant financial losses and disruption to your day-to-day activities.

What does it cover?

A typical Commercial Property Insurance policy will provide cover for:

  • Damage from fire, storm, water, cyclone, earthquakes and flood is typically an additional cover that can be added.
  • Loss of rent
  • Malicious and accidental damage
  • Theft
  • Personal injury & or property damage
  • Machinery breakdown

What People Say

Testimonial about Commercial Property Insurance Here
John Doe

Frequently Asked Questions

If you need to file a claim with My Insurance Specialist, you can visit our claims page for more information. This page is designed to provide you with a straightforward and streamlined process for reporting a claim and getting the support you need to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Liability insurance is necessary for property owners to safeguard against potential personal injury or property damage claims made by third parties or tenants who the landlord is responsible for. For instance, if a tenant suffers an electric shock, not only may the electrician be held accountable, but the landlord may also face legal action because they are responsible for ensuring the rental property is safe for the tenant to inhabit.

When determining the amount of coverage you need, consider the replacement value of your property and any equipment or inventory that is stored on the premises. Additionally, you should evaluate the potential costs associated with business interruption and liability claims, as these can have a significant impact on your bottom line.

There are several factors that can influence commercial property insurance premiums, from the size and location of your property to the type of business you operate.

One of the main factors is the level of risk associated with your property. My Insurance Specialist will assess the likelihood of damage or loss occurring based on factors such as the age and condition of the building, the type of construction materials used, and the location of the property.

Contact Us

× How can I help you?